Sunday 8 June 2014

Sharodie's is AWESOME!!

I don't know how many people know about Sharodie Nightfire and her philosophy on creating for Second Life, but let me tell you, she makes gorgeous clothing both in mesh and the standard prim type and sells it all very cheaply indeed. Her shop is located HERE and consists of several buildings - check them all out. Her prices run from $L5 to about $L29, depending on the outfit. Sharodie also has a Marketplace store witha lot of free and cheap items - (Sharodie's MP store). Here are some photos:

I bought this mesh Tube Dress today for $L15 - it is on a cart outside the shop.  For the first photo, I neglected to put on the extra skirt but as you can see, it still works and is very elegant.

For this second photo, I have added the wispy second skirt...  just lovely!


Then I went to my inventory to grab examples of other Shar designs...  This is the "Dark Day" gown, again lovely and feminine.

Now the Night Butterfly gown:

Lest you think Shar only does gowns, check out these casual outfits too:

Fire Fly in mesh

Peonies in Mesh








Finally, a casual system dress called Crazy Colors that I just love. In fact, I think I'll wear this tonight (Sunday, starts at 7 pm SLT) for Picking Party at The Merry Prankster sim (here is the SLURL if you'd like to check it out). I don't know if this dress is still available but it certainly is still CUTE!!





2 comments:

  1. Is an awesome place .. I love her clothes. Nice shots here Jeannie .. you show the clothing very nicely :)

    ReplyDelete