Saturday 22 February 2014

24H X 24L Sale... Quick, Sign Up!!

Not long ago, I came across this 24H x 24L subscriber list and I am very glad I did.  Basically, all the items shown on the list are on sale for 24 Lindens, for 24 hours, although I know sometimes the items are left out longer than that.  A lot of the items are Gorean-related but even if you do not role play, there are things that you will LOVE.  Here are a few photos to show you.

By the way, there are sign-up boards for the subscribe-o list at most, if not all, of the locations mentioned.

First, the Bohemian Gypsy (SLurl) "ReSERjance" dress. which comes with earrings and a gold chain necklace. I am wearing my own gold bells bracelet on my right arm.


Here is another photo of the dress, taken while dancing at Pranksters last night with SL/RL musician, Grif Bamaisin, the Electric Brit. By the way, if you have not attended one of his shows, you definitely should!  We have a blast!! His website, which has tons of videos from both Second Life and Real Life is HERE.


Another outfit that I picked up this week from the 24H x 24L sale is the Nakawe #2 outfit, by Sweet Lies (SLurl):


This last photo combines two of the 24 Linden items. I know that I make jewellery, but I just could not resist these Rosette pieces by Casual Lies (SLurl):


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your photos and time to talk about the 24H x 24L!
    :)

    ReplyDelete