Monday 3 February 2014

Ho Wear Does it Again!

Ho Wear SLurl

I'm posting this early today because I want you all to see and go shop!!  This "Just Because" dress is so nice...  I actually got almost all the colors (Lord knows why I didn't get the purple, but it is equally nice!).

This is the "greenish" tone, worn with Catwa's Hadeya hair and the "Beth's Shining Star" earrings I made for the "Raise the Rent for Beth" benefit to help our friend,  Beth Odets. Also worn with Friday's Maggie pumps in nude, 50 Ls for 50L Friday.  Catwa SLurl.


 Pink with Catwa's TNT hair:


 Blue with Catwa's Yona hair, Friday's Maggie pumps in Tiffany, and my Silver Laurel bracelet:


Charcoal, worn with Catwa's Abi hair (can you see the demo marks?  I can't buy them ALL, after all)...  hehehe.  Also worn, Slink's Priscilla pumps in grey glitter.


I just love this dress!!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses and you look so sweet in them Maybe we are going to have a 50s night with the tamborettes one night :D

    ReplyDelete