Saturday 15 February 2014

Shoenique Motherload!!

Well, I had fun today.... I joined the Shoenique group yesterday and picked up a bunch of group gifts at the main store (SLurl). Then today I visited Ellie's 10 L Discount area (SLurl). Oh! My! God! Wait till you see. Now, a bit of a caveat, some of the shoes have little problems - like being too big for me and at the minimum size already - but they are minor and some of the styles are so CUTE!!

This Hanna dress is the only outfit currently in the Discount store and it does come with matching shoes but for some reason the toes on the prim feet were much darker than the rest of the foot, so I just deleted those and wore the Maria lace shoes in red, instead. The necklace comes with the dress and the other jewellery is my own.


Here is a close up of the shoes:

These shoes are also available in black:

Elle does 3 group gifts per month and there are quite a few available. This mesh sweater and system leggings is the third one for November and I've paired it with the 10 L Graffiti Ankle Boots. It might be an odd combination, but I liked the quirky nature of it:

Here is a close-up of the boots - aren't they adorable?

There are gowns among the group gifts, too. This black lace mesh one, for instance:



Then there is this retro swing dress, paired with the 10 L black and white spots MaryJanes. These are the shoes that are a little too big for me at the minimum size.


2 comments:

  1. You know I love the retro ... I love the combinations of clothing you put together .. is really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete