Monday 3 February 2014

Sugar Silverstar....... Till Death do Us Part....


I am not a big fan of weddings in Second Life....they tend to happen too fast and end fast but even I was talked into marriage a few years ago by a partner who I loved very much.  All the arrangements happened fast and efficiently thanks to my wonderful girlfriend.   I took me along time to find the dress and when I did it was only available in red floral so the designer Miko Omegamu of the  "Icing" shop agreed to re colour and retexture the dress for $9000 linden.  I loved the way the dress turned out and my partner was absolutely floored when I joined him in the garden we married in so it was worth it as you can see below.


At Collab88 I found a dress that I would wear for a wedding happily for a fraction of the cost (not that I ever intend to marry again).  It is by Maitreya a very fitting silk strapless under dress with a lovely Antique Lace over dress and a neck sleeve collar of satin and pearls and only $376 linden for both. It does come in other colours.  The Shoes were $50 linden from Fri Friday.


The forehead jewellery and earrings set is a group gift from Solidea and the starry veil is the most expensive thing in the ensemble at $400 linden also from Solidea.



No comments:

Post a Comment