Friday 31 January 2014

RIOT VENDING & FREE BALLIN' (Get your minds outta the gutter)

It's been a busy week workwise so I've slacked a little... However, I'm about to make up for it!!

A couple of days ago, I participated in a lil riotvending at Sn@tch (SLurl) and got a bunch of the Tambourettes to join me there.  We made out like bandits on the Vends and on the Lucky Boards... wooohoo!!

This is the Mary Mary long hippie skirt and halter, both Riot Vend purchases (fatpacks, of course). With it, I'm wearing the Enchant hair from Analog Dog's sale area, which was 75 Ls per colour pack and includes a shoulder piece which I am wearing here.  Analog Dog is located Here.

The photo below features the Sn@tch Fluffer Mixed Mesh Lingerie of which only the corset is mesh.  As always at Sn@tch, it is also a fatpack.  I am wearing another shade of the Enchant hair from Analog Dog, but without the shoulder piece this time.  I am also wearing my Swivel jewellery.


While I was at Analog Dog, I decided to check out the freeball on the beach and thought I would show you what it currently contains.  Some of the hairs come in the "Splash" colour pack but you also get the Hud, which allows you to play around somewhat. The style called Pop Scotch below shows what you can do if you try different things with it.

How's this for a vintage look?  Bayou


By far my favorite:  Ladonna
Libra - great for a mermaid look!
Pop Scotch - after playing with the enclosed Hud

I didn't care for these ones so much, but hey, you might love them!!

Ashbury

















Rebel Rebel




Fablespoon


















One more, can't resist... Isn't this sexxxxxy???


1 comment: