Monday 6 January 2014

Bargains Galore!

Soooo.... I went shopping yesterday (big surprise, eh?).  I hit the Dressing Room Fusion (here) and bought a few things, one being the Cynful Skinny Jeans I've had my eye on for a while.  This version is striped and is available in 3 shades: tan, blue and dark blue.  They have a few options: belt color, buckle color, cuffs/no cuffs, boot version and regular, faded/not faded.  I did have to take a couple of pounds off my bum for them, but I don't mind that (kinda reflects what's going on in real life).

In this first photo, I'm wearing the jeans with Catwa's Yona hair and my "belted collar".




In the photo below, I am wearing them with Mina's Noor hair in Ombres, also available at the Dressing Room, my collar, and the Somnia Poofcake sweater in Lavender... speaking of which, I won a TON of Somnia items, including this one, on her Lucky Chairs upstairs (SLurl here).  The chairs are set to 2 minutes with LOTS of wildcards.   It's all really really cute stuff!!  And you can see, her texturing work is just great!


The dress below is also from the Somnia lucky chairs and is called Snoogle Woogle.  The hair is from Wasabi Pills and was given to me by my friend, daallee. I am wearing my Lace Armband with Bow and Ribbon Bow necklace in leather, as well as my Silver Bells bracelet again.


That's it for today!!

2 comments: