Friday 3 January 2014

More Sn@tch

Okay, so this is sort of fun....

I opened up a few more of the fishing objects and wow...  very pleased with what I found!!

This is item #2, the Cara Mia outfit in purple.  The pants are just awesome!!  Wearing a selection of my own jewellery and the Alyce Ultra Heels for Slink "Mid" feet (150 colors on a hud).


Wearing my long silver chain for men, my velvet flower choker with lace, vintage stained glass bracelet and long swivel earrings - all decked out like a Christmas tree, I am  :)

This next photo features the pants from the Cara outfit above, plus the Elizabeth halter top, which is item #1 in the Fishing Grab Bag.


This last photo shows items 4 and 5, the Danielle sweater and Little Soldier jeans.  



As you can see, it is well worth spending a little time fishing at Sn@tch!!  Location in Second Life:



No comments:

Post a Comment