Saturday 25 January 2014

Gypsy Antics...

After Grif Bamaisin's show at the Gaslight last night, where we did a "Gypsy" theme, I checked out some leads for more gypsy/boho type outfits.  These are real bargains!!

Firstly, the Boho skirt fatpack from Casual Lies (SLurl), which is 24 Ls for 24 hours..  WOW!  You get FIVE different skirts in this mesh fatpack.  With it, I am wearing the top from Ho Wear's Sweet Stuffs blue, which was 25 Ls yesterday (the whole outfit).  Ho Wear's sale board is located here (SLurl).




I am also wearing my new "Caged" set in copper and turquoise - earrings, necklace and bangles.

Last night, MintFriday Magic was wearing a very nice outfit and she kindly shared the LM with me.  It is the !gO! (SLurl) Gypsy Life fat pack for a whole 88 Ls!!  You get SIX different outfits in this fatpack.  Thank you for the tip, Minty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment