Saturday 18 January 2014

Loving You More and More Each Day... Mesh, That Is!

Especially when I can buy from Liv-Glam at excellent prices (SLurl).  I make a point of checking out all the photos on the notecards I receive from LG, cos you just never know what you'll find!  The following are a few of my recent purchases:

From the SLebrity Shopping Street Sale (SLurl), for 50 Ls, the Independent Woman dress which comes with a HUD with 6 colors, just 2 of which are pictured below.  The bracelet in the second photo is JJ's Vintage Stained Glass Bracelet, which has several textures on a menu.





 
 Next, Instant Crush Outfit 2 which was 55 Ls in the 55 L Thursday sales.  Totally something that I would wear in real life:


Finally, the Why Wait Hud 1 outfit with 6 different abstract textures for the top.  I think this one is no longer on sale - I could only find the full price version at the store just now.


No comments:

Post a Comment