Friday 3 January 2014

Will I Ever Run Out of Sn@tch?

Another awesome outfit from Sn@tch's Fishing Grab Bag.  This time it's the Elena Maxi Skirt (#6) and the Magda and Wanderer Tops (#21).  Also shown are my Vintage Stained Glass bracelet, Ribbon Bow Necklace in leather, Silver Laurel earrings, and Engraved Ring (on Slink hands).  The hair is Miss C's Eloise, which is on sale for $L 65.













Last but not least for today, Sn@tch Fishing Grab Bag items #8 and 22 - the Floofy Velvet Skirt in wine and Gwen Layered Corset Top.  Also shown are Baby Monkey's new group gift (it's "Free Join" weekend there, did you know?) and my Black Belt Collar with Heart and Silver
Bells Earrings.












I can't seem to line this photo up correctly for some reason.  Oh well, I'm a noobie with this stuff, I'm sure you'll forgive me.






Oh, did I mention that I still have not changed the prices back from my Boxing Day Sale?  There are many, many bargains to be had, with a ton in the $L10 - $25 range. Almost everything is at least 50% off.

Jeannie's Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment