Thursday 16 January 2014

Rest in Peace, Lacey

Yesterday I learned of the passing of Shan Chard, a wonderful wife, mother, and musician in real life and in Second Life.  Shan fought a long hard battle with cancer and has now succumbed, leaving her dear ones including her husband Byron behind to mourn. She is peaceful now, which we are thankful for, but as evidenced by the countless posts on her Facebook wall, will be sorely missed by anyone whose life she touched.  I did not know Shan (Lacey Lohner in SL) nor her husband (Lugg Lohner in SL) well, but have counted them among my acquaintances for many years....

In Second Life, Lacey manifested herself as a fairy.  As a small tribute to her, I present the images below of myself as a fairy, in heaven....

For Lacey...





On Thursday-Friday, January 16-17, there will be a memorial concert to celebrate Lacey's life, at Lacey's Place.  


Rest in peace, Lacey...  You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment