Saturday 11 January 2014

Sugar Silverstar.....A second overstuffed inventory

Jeannie kindly asked me to add some entries to her blog when I found something worth blogging and truly I don't think that will be a problem, everything I find in my inventory seems to cry out to be recognized.  I managed to get into Collabor88 the other night and the first thing I found was this sweet little vanity table, stool and mirror for my bedroom.  They and the other items in the set are made by Sienia Trevellion for her Lark brand.  The second thing I found was the jewell box which plays, I believe,  the Waltz of the flowers from the Nutcracker Suite and is from Mish Mash owned by Aime Takaaki.



My hair is made by DeLa, the lingerie is made by Nicky Ree and is called Snow Dream. I am wearing Slink hands and feet and if you can see it I am wearing JJs silver bells bracelet.

1 comment: