Sunday 26 January 2014

Last Day for League 50% Off Sale

and I finally made it over there!  I am very glad I did, as you'll see.  The League mainstore is HERE.

I was in a "brown" mood today and picked up a few things in various shades:

These are the Zipped pants and Spring Frill camisole in shades of brown.  I'm also wearing my Caged turquoise and brown necklace and bangles and the Slink Mademoiselle shoes in brown (previously blogged).


This next photo is of the League Hobo miniskirt in brown (which comes in a 3-pack), styled with another shade of the Spring Frill camisole and the Asuka boots in brown.  Don't forget to check upstairs where the already-reduced items are also on sale for 50% off!!  Mood = wistful.

Next we have the League Folklore leggings in Navajo and the Ribbon Tied tank top in Wisteria, combined with the Baby Monkey Katia boots (SLurl).  I am wearing my Gold Bells necklace in this shot - and feeling pouty.

As always, my store is Jeannie's Jewels, located HERE.



4 comments:

  1. Love it Jeannie .. YAY!! Very nice display of clothes .. shoes.. hair .. everything. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great outfits there Jeannie, I really love league clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies. I'm still debating going back for another pair of those jeans, they rock!

    ReplyDelete