Sunday 12 January 2014

Somnia is SO Lucky!! (Or is it me?)

I received a notice from Somnia (SLurl) that said she had restocked the lucky boards and would be retiring some of them starting next week, so I thought I'd better get over there and try my luck again.  Well, in a very short time, I cleaned UP!!  The boards are set to 2 minutes each and have LOTS of wildcards.  Take a look at some of the great items you can win.

This is the Poofcake sweater and Bunker Peg capris in powder.




This is the Cuddle Smush top in olive, with the Tight Squeeze skirt in yellow:




And this is the Velveteen Spangle dress in rose. I am wearing my Pearl Star necklace and earrings, and Lacy bracelet.





Last but not least is the Tight Squeeze skirt again, in lime, which I also won in the lucky boards - paired with the Boffle Top (cardigan that you can wear separately and shell).  This is a fatpack with 9 color choices for both pieces separately and is only 75 Ls until Monday. Again, Somnia is here.   I am wearing my Lacy necklace and bracelet, color changed to kelly green this time.


And I haven't opened all of my winnings yet!!!

1 comment: