Monday 6 January 2014

OK, So I Lied .....

Back again with more....

This time it's Liv Glam (SLurl here) - did you know there is a 30% off sale going on there now that they have reopened?

The first outfit I want to show you is casual, much like I would wear in real life.  It's the Get Lucky2 Outfit and it comes with a Hud that lets you choose from 3 colors for the sweater.  It is priced at 43 Ls!!!  I also got the Get Lucky 3 for 49Ls, which is a paler shade of denim and only black for the sweater.




Next is a summery jeans and top called Wonderwall, 43 Ls, featuring a great abstract print.  With it, I'm wearing my long "swivel link" necklace and earrings, my "Shiny Brick" bracelet and an old hair (can't remember which it is, sorry).




Lastly, a dressier outfit called One & One, also from Liv Glam, vibrants in reds and gold, for 42 Ls.  With it, an updo from W&Y from the mass giveaway a few months ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment