Monday 27 January 2014

Thank you, Mairead!!

I made it over to Prim & Pixel (SLurl) today to scoop up the latest group gift and have been having fun styling it and taking photos ever since!

Mairead has given us a cool pair of straight legged pants in "washed", which I have combined with the Valentine blazer on sale for 120 Ls (normally 275 Ls).  The blazer comes with a hud and 6 different textures for the shirt... I am only showing 1 of them here:   [edited to add:  I forgot to mention, the blazer comes with system jeans and a mesh knotted belt, neither of which I am showing here!]




Check out the texturing on the back... Love it!!




The pants work with other tops, as well.  Here I show them with her Rolled Neck Nordic Cropped Sweater:


Check out my butt in these pants!!

And here I am wearing the Harem top in scarlet.  I'm not sure if this is still available at Prim & Pixel, but I wanted to show a more summery look.  These pants work for year-round!



No comments:

Post a Comment