Monday 13 January 2014

Oh My Gacha!!

After perusing a Sakide notecard, I trundled over to the Oh My Gacha event today (SLurl) - or was it yesterday? Anyway, I got lucky and scored a "Rare" on my first try.  Here are some pics:

The "Rare" was a fatpack of the Frozen sweater shown below, for 50 Ls. There are 7 snowflake textures and 7 plain textures on the hud, as well as 7 textures for the included earmuffs.  I am wearing my jewellery and the Rumina Anniversary gift hair, Alyssa, in blonde.  Shocking to see me as a blonde, huh?

I also won the Sakide Chilly dress in pink (also 50 Ls per try), shown here with Shey's Anita studded boots, which I picked up at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room (SLurl) for 70 Ls and which come with a hud with 20 textures to choose from.



Lastly, I played the 1 Hundred gacha for 50 Ls and got the Low Cut Thermal Tee in violet.  It comes with appliers, but I don't use those.  Again, all jewellery shown is mine, available in my shop (SLurl).


No comments:

Post a Comment