Saturday 4 January 2014

Shop Till You Drop!

Hi again!  Here I am bringing you some bargains found around the grid today...

First up, Badoura Design (here) has a 1 L Retirement Sale going on.  I only bought one outfit from that sale (because I had a few of them already) but the one I did get is kinda cute, if a bit "old school".  I also picked up a few of the 25 L outfits from her sale and the current dollarbie for New Year's.  Let's have a look, shall we?

First up, the Retirement Sale outfit.




This is "Precious" and with it, I'm wearing the new Mina hair in Ombre from The Dressing Room Fusion (here). The hair comes with a hud with 5 shades to choose from.

Below is the current dollarbie at Badoura - isn't it great?  Also wearing a selection of my jewellery: the tortured flower necklace in red, the red-gold bangles and the gold bells bracelet.


Next up, some of the current outfits from Badoura, on sale for 25 Ls.  This one is called Kimmy and it comes in a variety of colors.


The next photo shows another of the 25 L outfits, called "Dandy". It comes with the bermudas shown, long pants, a sculpted mini skirt, a pleated flexi skirt, the hat, tie, vest, bra and panties. Not a bad deal for the price!




And that is it for today.  I hope you enjoyed !!

Cheers, Jeannie....

Jeannie's Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment