Friday 17 January 2014

Prim & Pixel Has Moved!!

Oooh, I have been waiting for this day!  Prim & Pixel has moved to new quarters!!  The new SLurl is HERE.

As always, Mairead and Karra have oodles of lovely new things for us including as always, GIFTS!! Take a look at these....

This is the Spring Knit dress in black, a group gift.  It also comes in Monotones, Blossoms, Blues and Sepias (my personal favorite) with 3 shades per hud and 18 belt choices. Worn below with the Maitreya Bloom boots that I still love.. and my Turquoise Rock earrings.






Next up are two more group gifts:  the Color Blox Suede Shorts in chamois and the Purple Moto Jacket...  Love them!!





Lastly, we have the "free for anyone" Ain't Over Yet Nordic sweater paired with the pants from the Cold Front Leather outfit.  I look like I'm asking "Isn't winter over yet?"


No comments:

Post a Comment