Tuesday 21 January 2014

Long One Today aka Shop Till You Drop!!

Well, I uhhh... went shopping today...  to The Deck, My Attic (SLurl), where everything is 95 Ls.  It took a LONG time to rez, perhaps cos it's the first day and very busy.  Here are some photos:




































I got this hair, called Nikky by Mina there...  The dress is an old gift from Plastik called "Boudoir - Ruby. The jewellery is mine.

Close-up of the hair, I just love it!!



I also got the Violet hair from EMO-tions, which is convertible... yayy!!

UpDo

Ponytail

I bought some SHOOZ at The Attic, too. These are add-ons for the Slink feet called Mademoiselle and made by Sysy.  Again, 95 Ls each color (I got navy and brown).

Brown

Navy



Then I went to the 21Shoe event which is only for today - you get two pairs of shoes or boots for whatever price the designer has charged.  Have a look at what is being offered here.  Many of the shoes offered during this event are for the Slink feet, but not all.  I got Slink's Priscilla shoes for the "high" feet, in lovely glitter tones, for 599 Ls (gulp) (SLurl).

Grey

Red
I couldn't resist checking out the other shoes in the 21 event, and ended up buying the ones below, from KoiKoi, a new-to-me designer (SLurl) for 295 Ls.  I joined the Subscribe-O there and received a joining gift of some little booties for the Slink medium feet (3rd photo).

Mamba, for the Slink high feet.

Stretch Stiletto Boots - for your regular SL feet :)
These are the join-up gift booties:


All in all, a good day's shopping...  even if I did spend a little more than I intended to  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment