Tuesday 7 January 2014

Black and White

Don't you just love how crisp and clean black and white look together?  I know I do - see the photos below:

This dress is by Badoura Loon and was a prize on her Midnight Madness board.  I love it!!  I've paired it with the "Waves" Heels from NINETY (9TY) located here.  I'll add a close-up.  Oh by the way, these and other heels by NINETY are only 30 Ls at the Cosmopolitan Sales Room right now (SLurl).



The "Waves" heels, close-up, worn with my "Silver Bells" anklet.


Here is another pair called "Hate Me":



Another black and white dress, this one is called Treason and is from Poison (SLurl).  I don't know if it's still available or not - it seems I acquired it in 2010.  :)


Last but not least for today, this fabulous "Plains" hat V2 - made by Johnfrancis Laville (in-world store).



That's it for today !!

1 comment: