Monday 10 February 2014

Featuring Leri Miles Designs....

I received a notecard from Leri Miles Designs (SLURL) the other day about the 25 for 25 Hunt and other specials that looked great to me, so off I went.

This is the 25L outfit Leri has put up, very cute!!  It's the Bay skirt in brown and the Dru blouse in cream.  Worn here with my gold bells jewellery including the necklace I just finished.



The next outfit I have to show you is darling!!  I had to have it.  This is Kimmie, which is 60 Ls this weekend.  I bought the teal but there are 10 rich colours available.



 Leri has a lot of wonderful clothing for sale and is very generous with gifts, too.  The following outfit, called Arazone, was on the LMD Advent calendar.



 LMD also had a gift in the Frost Hunt - a cute cold-weather hooded dress called Jamie, shown below:

I have lots of stuff from LMD and I can't show it all to you, but here is one more outfit that I think is pretty cute and casual. It's called Aida and consists of the loose bloused top and leggings.  Cute, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment